Our 3, 5, and 10 day turnarounds make TouchPad an Industry Leader in Advanced Level Quick-Turn PCB Assembly Prototyping.
We service the who’s who in medical, aerospace, commercial, industrial, consumer, and some of the worlds most advanced research organizations. When quality, delivery and value are prime factors, TouchPad is the best in class for your prototyping needs.
Advanced Level Quick-Turn PCB Assembly
Employing only the industry’s best technicians, engineers, and highly qualified veterans of the industry, Touchpad’s manufacturing staff is unmatched amongst its competition. We solve problems with our customers, we make things possible, and we don’t just place your project on hold.
TouchPad Electronics is process driven organization with fully implemented LEAN, and 5S platforms, with a manufacturing facility that would rival the cleanliness of an operating room. Moreover, we ensure your data is sound, and that your build runs smoothly. TouchPad builds all of our PCB and test fixture assemblies to the most rigid quality standards with automated equipment operated by IPC certiﬁed EE Technicians and Engineers. Our revolutionary quality standards result in excellent products, and make workmanship issues a thing of the past. We take organization and workflow to the next level which ensures a high quality product delivered on-time, every time. We are the industry leader and go-to facility for Advanced Level Quick-Turn PCB Assembly Prototyping.
- Aggressive delivery dates with 3, 5, and 10 day assembly offerings
- Full engineering review on the front end of your project
- Utilizing the latest equipment such as high-end flex placement machines, the highest quality optical inspection equipment, gold series paste printing cameras, and the latest in selective soldering machines.
- Unsurpassed process controls from component kit check-in to final inspection methods.
- Effective communication and project management throughout your entire project
- Focus on quality and on-time delivery